Friday, April 10, 2009

This just in: Peter Cottontail is the notorious Easter Bunny

For those of you who are utterly confused well you share my fate. As most of you don't know I work part-time at Macey's in the dairy department. Well since it is Easter there are announcements about Easter sales. Well some way over paid wannabe advertisement writer (a 5 year old could write better advertisements) decided that Peter Cottontail is no other than the Easter Bunny. Now that the secret is out P.C. aka the Easter Bunny is now in hiding waiting for the news to blow over so he can have a normal life in the back country of Wyoming. At first we thought the idea was preposterous, but then when we started to really think about it we unlocked the mystery behind the ears. One of my co-workers claimed that if you really look at it Peter Cottontail was actually a thief (stealing Mr. McGregor's vegetables) and then it dawned on me that it made perfect sense... The Easter Bunny hides the eggs... he's like a pirate hiding his bounty. He's definitely not very good at it because kids always find them. But you know there always are those few eggs that are never found. Anyway no matter who he is I've decided to put a hit on him. Work has almost been pure hell because of Easter. We've sold so many eggs its not even funny. So I'm sick of Easter and can't wait for it to be over. The holiday itself is fun but right now it makes work a nightmare.

3 comments:

AnneMarie said...

yikes. eggs are super creepy if you think about them enough...I could imagine why this would be a nightmare.

Karissa said...

I concur. I don't like rabbits. I haven't for quite sometime. Easter is also one of my least favorite holidays. It doesn't make any sense at all. At least with Christmas you get the spirit of Christ with giving. What does Easter give you? Too many rabbits.

Karissa said...

p.s.
However, Easter does hold my favorite candy of all time. Reese's Eggs.