We are finally getting the message out to the family about our blog. Good news fam, we have a blog! I hope it will be an easier way to stay in touch, since I am constantly being scolded for my antisocial/antitelephone characteristics. We haven't been too diligent in the past, but I think we are ready for a great change. At least we'll give it a shot...
The biggest news since our last post is that we have two babies. Tigger is the oldest (4 months) and loves to adventure. He can be quite the stinker and wrecks havoc on everything he touches. He can also be a sweetheart and likes to sleep above Mommy's head on the pillow.
He thinks he is so a ferocious...
Playing in the skirts
Slick (2 1/2 months) is our little angel with a sweet disposition. Tigger is teaching him the ropes to being naughty though...
Slick loves to eat ice cream. Notice the chocolate remains on his nose.
Curled on Mommy for a nap
They are crazy fun to have around, and always keep things lively. Jeff and I love to play with them and cuddle for naps.
As for an update on life, Jeff and I ride our bikes around to save on gas (and, in my case, work off some pudge). We ride up a monstrous hill every day that I dread, and I am constantly reminded how out of shape I am. Jeff is working 3 jobs-Macey's, Concessions, and the USU Housing Office while taking a history class. I continue to work at Sunshine Terrace while trying to do classes (including anatomy) in the 8 week session. Our new apartment is fantastic (praise the inventor of central airconditioning!) and we really enjoy it here. Hope this catches everyone up, and we'll try to keep this thing updated.
3 comments:
I love that you guys are blogging.... Thank you!!! Now I can quit bugging people on how you are doing. Your blog is too cute!
HAPPY BLOGGING!!!
Love Ya!!
Jeff & Carrie + 3
Cute kitties . . . I'm glad to know you two are doing well. Are you coming south any time this summer?
Aunt Kelley
in a week you can just call our regular home number. I think you heard that we are all moving back there.
Post a Comment