Sorry that we haven't updated for a while. Life has been pretty crazy the last month. School just ended last week and we are getting ready for a busy summer. Marni is taking a full load of classes this summer. She's going to have a lot of fun with Anatomy. She's got two classes starting Monday and they only go 4 weeks. Then in June she has the rest of her scedule including Anatomy in a 8 week class. I am going to take a history class starting in May, but we are still waiting for the University to send us loan money so I can sign up for the class. Yeah, it's been fun. Marni will be also working some hours at Sunshine Terrance but it won't be as much as she did during the spring semester. I am working more hours at Macey's and working in the USU Main Housing Office again. So basically I go to the housing office and then go to Macey's. I'll be pretty busy, but it will be nice to make a little extra money to pay off some bills. Well the exciting news is that we are moving next week. We found an apartment that is a little more expensive but is really nice.
Three Teeth Less Wise
7 years ago
1 comments:
Glad I found you. I hope your new flat is as great as you say. Love to both of you. Aunt Kelley
Post a Comment