Take your pick, plain or almond! Girl or boy, Marni or Jeff! Which M bears a closer resemblance? I just love the distracting things I find to do when I should be working on a paper...

Make your M here.
Three Teeth Less Wise
7 years ago
The Adventures of Two Becoming One
Take your pick, plain or almond! Girl or boy, Marni or Jeff! Which M bears a closer resemblance? I just love the distracting things I find to do when I should be working on a paper...

Make your M here.
Posted by Anonymous at 9:40 PM
6 comments:
I'd say the Jeff one looks more like him, just because the Marni one looks nothing like you.
Marni, your hair is very similiar, but I would have to say Jeff's is dead on. The shape is very similiar. Now Eric says it is too close to call so sorry we are deadlocked here. Hope homework is going better. I am avoiding studying for an exam.
I vote Jeff
Yeah... Marn, your one looks asian.
Mine looks Asian?!? Jeff's is a better resemblance, but I'm not seeing the Asian...
I think they're both creepy.
Post a Comment