Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fun in the Snow in Logan

This is a picture of the snow in front of our apartment. There is a lot of snow.


This is my car. It doesn't look like there is a lot of snow on it but there is. Also look what I got to deal with in order to brush it off. I actually had to back it out in order to get the front of the car.


This is where my car was parked. Much of the snow wall was already there when I parked it the night before; however, it was obviously worse after the snow storm.




This was the car next to me. Yeah they won't be getting out for a while. But I guess that's okay because they haven't moved the car in a while either.


The storm was on Sunday and then most of the day Monday. There are so many huge piles of snow everywhere. In some places the snow is at least up to my knees. Now that the storms are gone we get to deal with it getting cold. And in Logan it gets pretty cold here especially when the wind blows which it likes to do a lot.

4 comments:

Brad & Darcy Ellis said...

Ya so it was almost 75 degrees here today and it is suppose to be 75 the next two days. I kinda miss the snow a little but not enough to move back yet, and I definitely don't miss shoveling it!

The Shirleys said...

I love the picture of the other car in the snow. Bradley loves the pictures of the snow. He has never seen the snow before. Sad huh? Thanks for posting the picts. I have been trying to get my fam. to post some picts. I miss the snow!!
-Karrie

The Pali's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pali's said...

Holy cow that's a lot of snow. Ben's brother is going to school up there and he took some pictures of the snow. I couldn't believe my eyes...I'd never seen so much snow in my life.