Well Marni and I have been married for a month now and I think it's been rather good. I can't belive that we've been married a month already. Everything is going well for us as we are finally getting the apartment put together. We are still waiting for a desk so that we can get the study put together. Mari is currently taking 15 credit hours and is working at Sunshine Terrace as a CNA and makes descent money. I started the Secondary Education Program this semester and I start clinicals this month. I am working back at Macey's which I before swore never to do but I needed to support my family. I get paid pretty descent for Logan. We are both still trying to adjust to working as much and going to school. We are pretty happy. Our ward is really great and we really like it. I have to go to church by myself every other weekend because Marni has to work. Well someone has to take care of the old people. We are hoping to be able to take a trip to visit my sister Darcy and her husband Brad down in Arizona during spring break. We are looking forward to the trip and the chance to go to Mexico. We are especially excited about it because we didn't get much of a honeymoon. Anyway, like I said life is pretty good.
Three Teeth Less Wise
7 years ago
1 comments:
Hey, I found your blog from Darcy's! I love the blogging world. HOw else would I keep track of so many people so quickly? We just want to say congrats!!! We are so excited you found Marni. She is so cute. We wish you both the best of luck!!
P.S.
YOu need to post more pictures! Wedding or dating pictures would be great!
Karrie
Post a Comment