Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fourth Photo and Update

So Darcy tagged us on this random picture thing with picking the 4th folder and 4th picture in your picture folder. Well it didn't work out super great for us so this is the closest we could get. This picture was taken on Marni's b-day and as you can see she wasn't particularly excited about going in to work.

Sorry that we don't update very much. We've both been rather busy. I am currently working two part-time jobs and full time school. Marni is also working two part-time jobs and school with hard classes like organic chemistry and physics. We'll try to do better in the future. Soon we'll be updating some fun pictures and videos of our cats for you to enjoy. Tigger and Slick are the joys of our lives. They are so much fun and they do a good job keeping us company when the other is gone. And they are pure entertainment when they are not tipping over cups of water. I mean they have a water dish but for some reason they prefer to drink out of a cup which usually results in the spilling of the cup.

I tag Sarah Carr and Robyn Pali (This means you go to the fourth folder in your pictures file and choose the fourth photo, and write a post about it)

1 comments:

Cali Hinckley said...

You two are alive!! yah! Marn- you look so sad girl, but very cute picture!! I'm glad you guys are working hard and staying busy and I'm excited to see your cat pictures. :) Love you guys!